Tuesday, May 11, 2010

No Emmalee!!

Today has been one of those days where I wish I had a snowbank to put Em in... or at least it would stop raining so she could run around in the back yard.

It started with her screaming to wake me up and it hasn't stopped!

First she got made at YouTube because the screen saver came on during her show so she kicked my laptop to the floor... Keith is letting me use his while he runs the 6th "fix-it program" so far it isn't fixing it.

Then she got mad she couldn't go outside so she kicked off her shoe and hit the lamp which created a chain reaction of things falling over but thank God my hutch didn't break.

So far the last victim of her day was my plant that lost a few branches to the ball she managed to kick to the ceiling and back down right on top of it.

The day is almost over and I go back to work tomorrow. I have never been so happy

No comments:

Post a Comment